Installing Visual Liturgy Live
1. Download the software.
After purchasing VL Live you will have been sent an email with a download link to use.
If you are an existing subscriber you can download VL Live from www.onlyonline.co.uk/uploader/welcome. If you have been set up as a user on a team licence request a download link from your team leader.
2. Run the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Once installed you will be prompted to register. To successfully register the software your computer must be connected to the Internet.
> Help with registration
Problem: You receive the error message "Can't find DOTNETFX.EXE"
1. Open My Computer or Windows Explorer and find the drive which is labelled 'VL LIVE Upgrade'.
2. Open up the folders until you can see the folder called 'dotnetfx'.
3. Double click on the file to run it and you will see some Microsoft software being installed.
4. Navigate back to the 'VL LIVE Upgrade' folder and double click on the 'setup' program on the right.