Managing Team Licences
A team licence allows you to install Visual Liturgy Live on multiple computers. Every team member has their own login for the software.
The team administrator (the person who purchased Visual Liturgy Live) can create as many team member logins as required.
If you are unsure of who your team administrator is please contact us.
Generate a new team member licence
1. Login to the Visual Liturgy Live website using your team administrator email address and password. (The email address and password used when purchasing/renewing your licence.) Go to "My Account" at the top right of the homepage.
2. On the Visual Liturgy tab find your subscription details and make a note of your team licence serial number. Select "View Team Licences".
3. Select "Add new team member".
4. Choose a new login name and password for the team member. The password should be 6-12 characters and must include at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.
5. A new team member licence will be created. Make a note of their individual serial number - you will need this number as well as your team licence serial number to register Visual Liturgy Live on their computer.
Set up Visual Liturgy Live for a team member
1. Follow the Installation Instructions to download and install Visual Liturgy Live on their PC.
2. Complete the registration screen:
Login name and password = team member login details chosen when generating their licence
Serial number = individual team member serial number
Check the box marked "team subscription"
Team serial number = team licence serial number
Revoke or re-activate a team member licence
The team administrator can revoke individual team member licences at any time.
1. In "My Account" go to the Visual Liturgy tab and select "View Team Licences".
2. Use "revoke" to suspend a team member's licence and "activate" grant access again.